Your safety is our number one priority. Please make sure you have an appointment before visiting the Salon as we are operating on an Appointment ONLY basis. Our opening hours will vary over the next couple of months, please bear with us!
All clients are required to wear face masks in the salon. Failure to do so will result in refusal of our service.
It is important that you cancel and reschedule your appointment if:
- You feel unwell.
- You live with anyone who is feeling unwell.
- You or anyone in your household is showing any symptoms such as:
- High temperature.
- Sore throat.
- Loss of taste or smell.
- You have recently travelled to an area with a high infection rate.
Extra Health and Safety measures we are taking are:
- Our team will greet you without close contact ie hand shake or hugs.
- We may taking a no touch temperature once you enter the salon.
- On arrival we would ask you to use hand sanitizers provide.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask that you to do the same.
- There will be no magazines or hot drinks provided during your visit, however bottled water is available to purchase.
- Staff members will be sanitizing all work stations equipment ,door handles and bathrooms on a regular basis.
- Staff members will be wearing PPE and visors and will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask that you do not touch any retail products on display.
- We will be selling face mask for £1 each and also small bottled water 50p.
- We will still only be taking cash and will provide gloves if you require use of the cash point.